500 g pork fillet
1 tsp hot or sweet pimentón (paprika)
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp oregano
1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 drizzle olive oil
17.6 oz pork fillet
170g alden’s Mojo Rojo sauce
1. Trim the pork fillet of any excess fat and then cut into 2-cm cubes. Place the meat in a large mixing bowl and add the pimentón, cumin, some black pepper, oregano, thyme and garlic.
2. Mix well, drizzle over the olive oil and leave to marinate for at least an hour, but anything up to 2 days is fine.
3. Grab yourself a jar of alden's Mojo Rojo
4. When you are ready to cook the pinchos, thread the meat on to skewers (if you are using wooden skewers it’s a good idea to soak them in water for 30 minutes to stop them burning).
5. Pinchos morunos can be cooked over charcoal (the best way, in my opinion), under a hot grill or in a griddle pan over a very high heat.