200g miniature potatoes, halved
2 tbsp olive oil
400g pack thick-cut pork loin steaks
170g jar Mojo Verde
1. Preheat the oven to gas 6, 200°C, fan 180°C. Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water and simmer for 12 mins.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan until very hot, rub 1 tsp oil all over the pork, season then sear for 1 ½ mins each side. Transfer to a baking tray and roast in the oven for 10-12 mins, until cooked through.
3. Wipe out the frying pan and heat 2 tsp olive oil. Add the onion and cook for 5 mins over a medium heat. Add the pepper and cumin seeds and cook for another 5 mins.
4. Remove the pork from the oven, cover in foil and rest for 5 mins. Drain the potatoes and add to the vegetables. Continue to cook while the meat rests.
5. Take out a jar of alden's Mojo Verde and apply a good dollop.